In honor of Mother's Day this month, we're featuring Ariane Goldman, the CEO of HATCH Collective, the parent company of HATCH, Motherhood Maternity, A Pea in the Pod, and Destination Maternity, the leading maternity brands offering clothing and skincare across styles, brands, and price points. Newly pregnant with her first daughter, Ariane launched HATCH in 2011 as a line of classics and has now expanded into a full lifestyle assortment featuring ready-to-wear, intimates, accessories, and beauty. Ariane is evolving HATCH’s mission of creating stylish, timeless maternity and postpartum solutions through new product categories and seasonal collections.
She and her team are also expanding the HATCH community both online and physically. At its two New York boutiques and Brentwood store, HATCH is creating a physical space that provides education, information and connection through special events and meet-ups. On the digital side, Babe, the HATCH content platform is a community-based site that offers Q+As with medical experts fused with lifestyle tips, first-person essays from our community, as well as shopping and style stories catering to every woman on the journey.
Prior to HATCH in 2007, Ariane founded twobirds New York, a collection of bridesmaid dresses. She started her career at American Express, where for eight years she worked in the global firm’s marketing department. Ariane received a BA in Business Administration from the University of Michigan. She resides in New York City with her husband Max and daughters Charlie (12) and Georgie (8).
1) Marrakshi Life Caftan- I met Randall in Marrakesh nearly 8 years ago and I'm obsessed with his handwoven caftans and separates. They are perfect for the beach and dinner parties, when wanting to feel sophisticated and casual.
2) Tenoverten Sleep Mask- As I’ve aged, my hands have been yelling at me for not protecting them all these years. The overnight sleep mask renews my skin and makes my hands look ten years younger overnight!!
3) Flowers from High Camp Supply- The most chic and impressive gift I can give - leaves the house smelling like angels and quite unique than any other flower deliveries I’ve come across.
4) Maria McManus dress- Everything Maria does is sustainable and has the earth in mind. This dress is the perfect purchase for summer travel, evening soirees and romantic date-nights out on the town.
5) HATCH Marlow Cardigan- My hands down favorite HATCH piece with a cocoon body and perfectly soft cotton. I live in this piece over slip dresses, bathing suits and jeans all year round.
6) Parcelle Wine Bar Delivery- My dear friends Josh and Grant opened Parcelle Wine bar and their monthly delivery is the perfect fix to trying new wines with the greatest curation. For added fun, we head down to their wine bar on the Lower East Side to nibble on delicious food and taste the wines in person.
7) I picked up tennis just before the Pandemic and I’ve been obsessed ever since. I like to take my tennis racket et al around in style and love this Caraa tennis bag.
8) Little Island visit with the kids- We live in the west village and often walk down the West Side Highway to Little Island. My kids jump on the life size xylophone and my husband and I trip over the amazing architecture that still gets us every time.
9) We love to host dinners - and although I’m not a great cook, I’m an excellent table setter ;) I love these RW Guild placemats to set the tone for chic, but soft vibes coupled with candlesticks and killer playlists on repeat.
10) I love the mix of soft and powerful colors and no one does it better than Araks. Recently they’ve done some slips in their signature color palette and I’m obsessed with this one for summer.