Katie Sturino is an entrepreneur, author and body acceptance advocate. Through her personal platforms @katiesturino and katiesturino.com, she lends her voice and personal style to raise awareness for size inclusivity, empowering women of all sizes to find their confidence and celebrate their style. Her regular content series, #SuperSizeTheLook and #MakeMySize have gone viral, reaching millions of people and attracting global media attention.
Katie is also the founder of MEGABABE, an innovative beauty brand offering non-toxic, solution-oriented products that allow people to feel more comfortable and confident in their own skin.
In 2021, Katie released her first book Body Talk, an illustrated workbook that tackles how women everywhere have a bad relationship with their body, though in the end, that’s not their fault. Katie is also the host BOOB SWEAT, a podcast that tackles often “taboo” topics such as dating in your 30s, Botox, and divorce.
1) Insight Timer - I meditate every morning with the Insight Timer app. It really helps me take control of my day and leaves me feeling positive and motivated.
2) Bala Bangles + Bala Bars - These are great to take when I go on my daily walk, I also love just bopping around the house with them.
3) Headbands - I think headbands are a great way to dress up your outfit, even if you’re just working from home or on Zoom all day! My favorites are from Alice + Hops. They’re super comfy and I love that she uses designer prints for them.
4) The Celery Oil from Tenoverten - I keep my Celery Oil by the TV and always put it on when I’m sitting down and relaxing. I’ve noticed my nails have gotten so much stronger since I started using it. My husband is even hooked on it too!
5) Worthy Threads Sweatsuits - I’m obsessed with these sweatsuits! I love all of the fun designs and they’re super comfortable.
6) Megababe Le Tush Butt Mask - This is my secret weapon for keeping my skin soft and exfoliated throughout the winter. You can use it head to toe, I love to do a weekly face mask with it.
7) Jewelry from Susan Alexandra - I’m obsessed with everything from Susan Alexandra - so fun and whimsical!
8) Dyson Air Wrap - Even though it’s expensive, it gives me an amazing blowout! I think it's a very special product that is definitely worth the price.
9) Gold Hoops - These chubby hoops from Brinker and Eliza are my go-to’s. They’re neutral and elevate any outfit, I love them!
10) Hokas - I’m totally hooked on Hokas, I truly won’t wear anything else!