For October, we're featuring Nicole Berrie, the founder and recipe developer of wellness website bonberi.com and plant-based mart Bonberi Mart. Berrie’s career first began in the fashion industry at ELLE Magazine and later as associate features editor at Vanity Fair. As a freelance writer, she has written for the Wall Street Journal, Style.com, T, Conde Nast Traveler and Goop. Seeking to find a bridge between her personal interest in healing and wellness and a high-end editorial concept, Berrie founded bonberi.com in 2013, featuring the wellness regimens of designers, models, chefs, influencers and more as well as her original plant- based recipes. In September 2018, she opened Bonberi Mart, a plant-based mart in New York’s West Village featuring grab- and-go vegan dishes and array of juices and smoothies as well as a curated selection of holistic, nontoxic retail.
Nicole released her new cookbook this year, Body Harmony: Nourishing, Plant-Based Recipes for Intuitive Eating, a guide to food-combining for a healthier, more balanced life. Check out some of the ways Nicole is balancing her life and realigning for the fall, along with some of her favorites this season.
1) Cooking nourishing meals for myself, my friends and family at least 3-4 times a week
2) Daily green juice or small smoothie
3) Moving my body / sweating every day
4) House made nut milk latte with organic espresso on ice from Bonberi Mart!
5) Exfoliating, dry brushing every am
6) Tata Harper Regenerating Cleanser
7) Vintage Levis 501s
8) Tenoverten forever favorite is The Rose Oil!
9) Weekly family dinner or date night at Malaparte in the West Village
10) My mantra meditation from Organically Jamie every day